The website design has to reflect the identity of the business. Not all companies convey the same message or the same product, so every website must be different. The initial view and design layout of your website greatly affects the first impression that a customer experiences of your company. The message that needs to be conveyed has to be the company image and or company values, the company location, the current promotions or offers, the company portfolio and a easy way to contact the company. Keeping a simple and easy to navigate web design is important for both the desktop and the mobile/tablet user.
Website Design Components and Features
- A Responsive Website Design that changes with the size of the Browser window.
- Mobile Friendly Websites that allow for easy menu navigation using fingers.
- No website is complete without Search Engine Optimization. Your customers need to find you.
- A user friendly Content Management System (CMS) so clients can update the content.
- Many E-commerce solutions from product to services.
- We incorporate Best User Experience Design using innovative design and useful functionality.
Our Web Development Process
The Foundation of All Designs Start with the Website
We meet with each client to define the scope of the project and explore your vision and goals. We start with a general concept that best suits your business needs. A creative brief helps our designers establish a concept website layout.