Instagram Link in Stories now available to Everyone
According to Instagram, link stickers that allow you include hyperlinks in Stories in the form of stickers, will now be available to everyone. This feature used to be only accessible to accounts with 10,000 or more followers. Instagram stated in their blog ” We’ve heard from the rest of our community that they also want to share things that matter with their friends and family”.
Anyone can benefit from links sharing, but it especially improves the performance of stories for businesses featuring their products. When Instagram originally announced this feature, it emphasized that they’re only meant for Stories posts and said it had no plans to bring them to the main Instagram feed.
This feature officially became available to all users on October 27, 2021.
Here is How You Can Add Links to Your Instagram Story:
- Add a photo/content to your story
- Select the sticker tool from the top navigation bar
- Click on the the “Link” sticker
- Type-in your URL in the provided field
- Place the sticker on your story and tap on the sticker to see color variationsWhen people click on your sticker, they’ll be redirected to the website.